11/20/2010

Damage

So one of my all time favorite band Morgana Lefay is on hold
for quite some time now. That's bad but the members of the
band started some projects (Inmoria-see my post earlier in this
blog) and Lady Die which I will talk about later.

So Tony Eriksson the guitar player of Morgana Lefay has now
a new project going called "Damage" and it has some very heavy hitting stomping
guitar riffs in it. It is a more or less revival of the band that
he played in before it became Morgana Lefay later, but this
line-up has some new members. Currently the line up is as follows:

Jim Wallenborg - Vocals/Guitar
Tony Eriksson - Guitar
Shayne Shecht - Bass
Robin Jonsson (yes I changed to my fathers last name) - Drums


So here's a snippet of what hopefully is about to come:

No comments:

Post a Comment